Friday, September 12, 2008

Beautiful Day..

Good Morning!

I would think it should be a rather beautiful day today. I even heard some rare birds singing away just now. It is very rare to hear birds chirping away so cheerfully in corporate office areas. It is even more rare to hear such beautiful melodic chirps in the city centre. Normally, we'd only hear / see those ugly looking black crow 'hawking' away in the city. Today must be my lucky day :)


While I feel quite cheerful today, I can't help but wonder how is my friend at the hospital feeling today. Well, everyone thought she looked great (physically) for a person who just came out from a surgery. Emotionally...nobody is sure how she feels. I would be devastated..seriously.
(PAUSED..) I can't even bring myself to spell out exactly..what was done in a mastectomy. Too painful to talk about.

On the other hand, it was comforting to see she has so many friends and colleagues caring for her. They took turns to bring her food, drinks,books, dvd player, books etc. This only shows what a wonderful person she has been. KT asked me what I brought for her..I said "I brought myself"

KT thinks that's awful of me :D well well..I thought hard about what to bring..but didn't have any idea. And I was rushing for time. Anyway..i still think it's the presence that counts.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yes agree with you.......bringing yourself is good enuf to show that you care :)

    ReplyDelete