Friday, September 19, 2008

Pets Update

Taking a pause from pondering..at least not out loud. Here are some updates from my little zoo house. My home has always been like a zoo..be it the small flat or this slightly bigger medium cost corner lot. The small one room flat used to be a home to five human beings and about eight birds, some fishes, some turtles, some white mice (then guinea pigs, then hamsters), sometimes chickens....what else..I can't even remember.



Currently, me and dad share the house with two dogs, two cats and a chicken :) oh and some fishes.

These are the chicks I found outside the house in April One didn't survive.

Here is how the other one looks like now. For some reason, it doesn't look like any of those prettier pet chickens loitering around the neighbourhood. Btw..it's favourite food is Dog Food! It will go around harrassing the dogs for their food. And the dogs..are surprisingly very tolerant.


This is my dad's handsome blackie dog (cross labrador) messing around in the bushes. This is the kitty I found meowing pitifully outside the house in July.

And..look how big it has become now (2 months later)And it has become such a handful..very very notty..you won't believe how long I waited to capture this picture as in..when it's not pouncing around. Cheated actually..got my dad to pinned it down. ha ha..it's only afraid of my dad.


And finally, this is dear Phoebe. An English Cocker Spaniel I adopted about 3 years ago. Stubborn and Irritating but such an Adorable Thing. The chicken has no problem terrosising her..DUH. And for some reasons she loves to eat the kitty's poo ..EUWW! I know!


Oh ya..almost forgotten..this 'lady'. Queen of the house, no doubt. Sleeps almost 23 hours a day. Absolutely despise the kitty. Totally anti social.
Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. Wah your house can be turn into a mini zoo soon. I din know you have so many animals/pets in your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come all your pets got the traits of their owner? :P Irratiating, anti-social, etc

    Cowie

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D (lauging at cowie's comment)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya rite...i m stubnorn, irritating, anti social but Adorable eh? ;

    ReplyDelete