Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ZzzzZZZzzz..

Yes..I am back here blogging instead of working. These days I blog more about myself and own thoughts than other things..guess I am really treating this like my own little diary.

I am so 'out' right now! Totally didn't sleep well last night. Lesson learnt - never work out till too late into the night! I wonder how I will get through the rest of the day...(PAUSED)


Ok..I am slightly more awake now. My sis just called. As usual...I tend to freak out when receiving calls from family and relatives on unexpected time or days. The last time sis called me on a working day (last month) was to tell me that she was car jacked and kidnapped for 3 hours! So..I guesss it is normal for me to freak when receiving unexpected calls on unexpected time of the day. Anyway..she called to inform me that there was a murder in MY NEIGHBOURHOOD at around 4am this morning!!! By neighbourhood I practically mean a few doors or streets away from my house - yes, it's that near. No further details yet...she only heard from the security guards in ther neighbourhood (a few minutes away from my house) who were approached by the police. Suspected revenge or motive killing. As I was writing this....another friend was updating me on FB that her house was broken into last week. Sickening la!

Was going to write abit about the coming mid autumn festival..no mood now. I only know..the festival is this weekend and I don't feel the festival mood. I have not bought any mooncakes. They are so expensive nowadays..and I am so broke nowadays :( Can I buy just 2 instead of the normal 4 in a box *hint* And where is that lantern I bought for Little Danial last year??

ZzzzzZZZZzzzz..still sleepy.

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Yes agree with io, the cartoon is cute :)

    By the way, you can buy 2 instead of whole box of mooncakes. Good also, dun eat too much, not good for health ;)

    ReplyDelete