Friday, September 05, 2008

Better Brighter Day?

Yea..the sun seems brighter today. It sure feels good when I can use my cool shades instead of the screen wiper when driving to work. And its Friday again! It MUST be a good day.

Yesterday, I left office a little early to go visit SY's dad at the hospital. He looks good, think will be discharged today. I chatted for a while and left for the gym. Had a good work out at the BC class then rushed home for tai chi :) yea..two in a row..i think my body mechanic's a bit messed up by my erratic hobby changes - fast slow fast slow :D I've also started playing 'active' badminton again with Esther on Saturdays. Ouch! More harm to the poor joints. Did I mention that my shins are aching too? *rolling my eyes*

Well.. I started tai chi becos I thought my body mechanics and fitness level were too poor to do any high impact sports. And I joined TF at Jaya so that I can do some swimming which is also low impact ma. Who knows...2 years later I am doing all this harm to my poor body. Hee hee..this only proves one thing.."when there's a will, there's a way". It's natural human behaviour....when we found interest and love for something..it is so easy to commit...and it's ever so easy to create excuses to continue to commit. If only I find a someone that I have such commitment to.

oh by the way..I just heard that KT's mom was assaulted by her 'mad' tenant yesterday! What kind of day was yesterday?? And what kind of city are we living in?? Fortunately, she was not badly harm. and..as much as I am still in shock that such an awful thing can happen to a sweet old lady that I've known for 20 years...I can't help but felt entertained (but worried) by KT's reaction. These were her words...

"...he put the metal stering lock on my mother's head and made her knee dwn asked for forgiveness. Tis part I WILL NEVER FORGIVEN him.."
Good thing is she is taking this strongly..very strongly indeed. I would have just accepted and thank God that everything's over. But..KT being KT..she is not going to let this rest until she is satisfied. Becareful there my friend.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, hope your fren's mom is OK. Its really a dangerous world not only out there but at home too!!!

    ReplyDelete