Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Can you survive without a car?

All these trash talking about cars..brings me to another post. ya ya..i can Hear you saying..this woman..no work ka? asyik blogging aje! Got work la....but as I have subtlely mentioned here before..work has been 'crappy'...so I need distractions to keep me sane.

where was I...about cars..oh yes..the red.fm mentioned today that the number of registered vehicles in M'sia is equivalent to about 70% of the population! That's huge! And...they were discussing on air about the possibility of going about life here without a car.

No....way!

Did I mention that I had a dream recently..a nightmare to be exact. Seriously..it really felt like a nightmare! I dreamt that I do not own a car anymore :( I was so lost...wondering how to take a bus.

I really enjoy driving. Especially when I am alone...it gives me a lot space to think ...and dream :) and oh ya..blasting my favourite songs.

Soo..how can I not have a car? Worse case scenario..back to younger days....wake up in the wee hours, walk to the bus stop, wait for the bus, listen to walkman (now mp3), board the bus, stuck in the jam, board another bus in town..reach destination like 3 hours later.

Nightmare isn't it?
My heart goes out to all public transport users out there especially those in M'sia. Hoping for better days ahead if it ever comes.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. ni really takde kerja lain ah... aiyah.. go get a new car la.. until have nightmare wor.. tsk tsk tsk.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm why do I detect something here.........are you trying to fish for approval to buy a NEW car ;)?

    I think all these nightmare will only stop when you get a NEW car.

    ReplyDelete