Monday, September 15, 2008

Danial @ 3

Been some time since I mentioned my little nephew Danial. Actually, he is not little anymore...at 3 yrs old plus..he can be such a 'nuisance' at times. Parenting..be such a difficult job! As much as kids are nuisance at times....they can be such joy talking to (for a while..not more than an hour preferably *hee*).

Yesterday, I brought him some interesting books. He was very excited about all of them. Boys being boys..he hung on to one about war planes and kept asking us difficult questions about the planes. Example...

  • D: Koo koo...koo koo (that's me)..why this aeroplane has two tail joined together?
  • Me : I don't know..have to read the explanation to find out
  • D: I don't know how to read wor..
  • Me : Ok..let me try to read and find out...(so I read as I normally do..in my mind)
  • D: I cannot hear wat you read??

DOINK!!

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment