Friday, September 26, 2008

Things I want to do before I am too old (die)


One last entry before I log off for the week.


The TM attack and mom's illness (followed by her passing) had probably changed my life. I never really got down to do anything crazy or wild all these years. The post effect from the events had probably left me less adventurous and more pessimistic instead. YEARS gone by and I began to realise that I have not done much in life.


I am quite convinced that my consultation with  Dr Ngiam of Nourish Tech Chinese Medical Centre had slowly changed my life. After all those years of MRI scans, tests, vitamins, massages, etc etc...finally I found something that solved my nerve problems! During one of my first few visits, he said this to me..."you will be cured. do not accept that you will have to live with these problems for life. when you are cured..you will find the passion and energy to do lots of other things in life .."

I am ready for change.
Things I would like to 'do' before I become too old (and die):
  • Go up Mount KK
  • Take up pet grooming
  • Take up photography
  • Take up diving
  • oh ya..move house
  • Work / Live overseas
  • .....to be updated :)
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. di mana ada kemahuan, di situ ada jalannya... those things look achievable to me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep definitely achievable. In fact I might join you in 2 of your lists too

    ReplyDelete
  3. No intention to get "married"?

    Cowie

    ReplyDelete
  4. getting married not top priority cos no 'candidate' yet wor.

    ReplyDelete