Thursday, September 11, 2008

Clown

Presenting the biggest clown in town...

First, after BC class, realised that I didn't have the locker keys with me and found it at one of the machines I was using more than an hour before the class! Thank God it's still there.

Next, bought some mooncakes at the Tai Thong kiosk outside the gym, upon reaching the car, realised I didn't have the box with me! Duh! Very clumsy..when I had to handle the hand bag, shoe bag and gym bag, car keys, parking ticket and stomach in urgent need of fuel. So...I left some of the Bags in the car and went back to the kiosk at the Ground floor with the parking ticket In My Hand.

Feeling very much like an idiot....I showed my clumsy face at the kiosk...and the lady laughed at handed me the cakes. So..with the box and hand bag and parking ticket and car keys In My Hand I headed back to P3 where my car was.

Entered the car..was very relieved to dump all the Bags into the car...started the car...and DOUBLE DUH!!!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING---WHERE THE HECK IS THE PARKING TICKET!!!

I was so sure I had it in my hands..or pockets? Or was it the hand bag??

Searched high and low for it. Inside the bag. In the car. Outside the car. Under the seat. Inside the mooncake bag. Searched the hand bag again. Searched front pockets. Searched back pockets. NO TICKET! Defeated!

Last chance - to re-track and hopefully I will find the ticket somewhere in the elevator or somewhere anywhere along the way. Or else..have to pay penalty *CRY*


...guess what..I Found It!! Hee hee...on the floor a few steps away from the car. It must have dropped..from my hand *DUH*

There you go..biggest clown in action!
Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. It happened to me as well when I was at the Garden car park. I thot only pregnant woman is forgetful. Haha.....:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Alzeihmer's in making.

    Cowie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha i always feel entertained reading your blog entries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's my pleasure. glad to know that i m providing some form of entertainment apart from wasting co. resources :)

    ReplyDelete