Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Second Chance

How often do we get a second chance...

Many many years ago..a dear friend called me to tell me about something horrible that happened. I told her I was sorry to hear the news and promised I will catch up with her again ONE DAY. But..it took me very very long to finally FOUND TIME to call back. I discovered that she had moved on with life happily. We chatted for a while..and I hung up feeling happy for her but embarassed at myself. What kind of friend was I! I never had the courage to call nor sms her again. Years gone by...once in a while I remembered about what an idiot friend I was..and vowed never to repeat that again..to anyone.

Recently, we are in touch again. Thanks to Facebook! We've met up twice so far and had fun catching up. Just like old times. I am sure we will stay in touch for good this time.

I am so so glad that I have this second chance...to have this friend back again.

I will be good. I will not be an idiot again. There may not be another second chance...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment