Monday, September 22, 2008

Peeved with the Banana Kia


Just when I have successfully parked aside the idea of dumping this banana Kia car and change to an APPLE car THIS happens!!


Imagine driving with this damn thing dangling on top of your forehead permanently.


Peeeveed!!!!


I can't remember how many times I slapped at it annoyingly for getting into my way...be it physically or mentally..doesn't really matter. The point is..it was total Annoyance for me.


The mechanic said it can't be fixed. Either change to a new one or....

TAKE IT OUT!!


P/S: The mechanic said he had not come across any customers with such problem before. There you go..my banana Kia.

By the way, saw this car on the road just now. Cooooool lehh?

Picture Source : paultan.org

Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. My wira also don't have this problem! So lou yah, your Kia :P :P

    And that means, MyVi also no problem one.. hahahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ FY for addding salt to my depressing wound -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why calling kia banana ah? the suzuki so nice... very big car wor...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh the Suzuki is really NICE :). I also am contemplating this car. They have a sedan version as well. Best thing is it's CBU

    ReplyDelete