Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Danial @ 3 (Part 2)

This took place last night. Funny but quite touching..for me at least.
Danial suddenly decided to enquire about a picture of my late mom which has been sitting in the living room for ages.

  • D: Who's that?
  • Me : your mama (paternal grand mother in Cantonese)
  • D: no..my mother is there? (pointing at his mother)
  • Me: no...this is your grandma. Meaning your daddy's mother.
  • D: no..my fren ma is at my fren house
  • Me : ROFL!!!!
  • Me : ok..grandma means grandmother. Like your popo in Bangkok.
  • D: Yes..i have popo and Yee Ruth in Bangkok.
  • Me: Yeah...your mommy's mother is popo. so..Daddy's mother is ma ma.
  • D: ah.
  • AFTER ABOUT HALF AN HOUR, DANIAL WAS LEAVING THE HOUSE AND BIDDING GOODBYE TO YEH YEH (GRANDPA SNOOZING ON THE COUCH)
  • D: bye bye yeh yeh!
  • ME: mama ler?
  • D : ha? who?
  • ME: that one..(Pointing at the picture of my mom)
  • D : BYE BYE mama!

Awwwwww..........

Best Blog Tips

1 comment: