Friday, September 05, 2008

err..arr ..errr

A while ago..I received a call from my youngest aunt. I am so paranoid....because sudden calls from relatives may mean bad news. Fortunately, it is just a casual call. It went like this:

  • Aunt : helo ..ah leng ah..
  • Me : yes ah yee..
  • Aunt : stil in office working ah?
  • Me : yes..a while more
  • Aunt : tomorrow u free or not ..go yi ma (eldest aunt) house?
  • Me : ahh..errr...ahhh...eerrr....caaan la
  • Aunt : have you visited sai kow foo (youngest uncle recovering from stroke) lately?
  • Me : err..no..not yet ever since they moved
  • Aunt : has your sis gotten back her car?
  • Me : ya...jus got back yesterday
  • Aunt : ok la..good ..quite fast..
  • Me : no lar..so long..1 month liao
  • Aunt : ok la..that's all lar..tomorrow u come ah

Actually I had something I wanted to do tomorrow..but couldn't think fast enough what it was..now I remembered..that I wanted to go to Low Yat to get some gadgets -_-

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment