Saturday, September 27, 2008

Connected & Hooked

I am connected! So, here I am practically glued to the internet . FYI - My little house here has wireless streamyx access but had been without a PC nor notebook ever since my brother moved out :D I didn't wanna get another machine cos' this is exactly what I don't wanna end up doing at home - hooked on the net. I have not even read the newspaper today!



(Watching Amazing Race Asia as I am typing this. I jus love this season's TARA! Allan Wu - dashingly handsome, I just noticed that his face is all over True Fitness and I'd always thought he is one of the instructors not having a slightest idea that it was Allan Wu :D)



My day was productive (before I got connected). I managed to get to the gym in the morning and attended the new quarter body combat launch (1st time for me). It was simply awesome. Will try and check around if I can get any link to some pictures of the event. (Les Mills releases new music & choreography for their licensed exercise programmes every three months).



After gym, fixed some connection problems with the TV (with my dad hovering over my back..arghh), had lunch with dad, stocked up on dog food, went to the car wash (discovered that the Shell station that I normally go to was 'missing' - under renovation), got some groceries and..picked up this notebook from my brother's house and after that...is..me and the notebook and the net. In between, I managed get my butt up to bath the dog, did some laundry and a some maintenanc work on the car (battery water & stuff). Oh...I bathed too :)



Didn't even have a proper dinner. I was occupying the dinner table...my dad probably thought I was 'working' cos' he didn't chase me away.



TARA's over. It's midnight. Think I better log off soon. Gotta wake early tomorrow for tai chi. There's a meeting too after the class. Ya...tai chi meeting wor. They wanna set up an independent branch in Kepong (out of the WP branch). I have a strong feeling I will be pull in as one of the committee members (Hmm..) will try to stay low and wriggle out of sight. If my body's up to it,,..may go to the gym again in the evening :) Re-charge for Monday -_-
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha still you had a very productive Saturday........more productive than mine I must say :)

    Din know you are a fan of TARA too. Great :), we can exchange notes next time.

    My fav team is Bernie & Henry and I think Henry is really COOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. tsk tsk.. that's a LOT to do for a Sat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a lot..but not very useful tasks..important stuff not done.

    wk..henry ah..hmm..mature lor. but hor..he thinks..we should catch chickens by the legs wor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I know!!! But I still like him........he very intelligent and strategic leh

    ReplyDelete