Monday, September 08, 2008

I am bad..

Today I discovered that my LCD monitor is about to konk out on me. The contrast / brightness was so out of sync that my eyes were getting 'sick'. I thought I could to bear with it until it blacks out eventually but I tak boleh tahan lar. After finishing an urgent quotation in the afternoon...I did it! Very naughty indeed. I switched my old faulty IBM LCD monitor with my colleague's newer Dell monitor. Since he is in operations and is alwasy out in the field ..it won't make any diff to him mah... As I was telling my boss..I don't think he will notice the change anyway :p
UPDATED: arrgh...this new monitor..so bright! not good for my eyes neither :(
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha never mind, like you have said, your colleague not really ard and most likely he will not notice

    ReplyDelete