Wednesday, December 09, 2009

2009 going

goodness...I just realised that Christmas is in 2 weeks time!  I thought I started sourcing for gifts early..not that I have many ppl to give to..but how come I'm still not done.  Still need pressie for :

..Nic & daddy
..Jo's b'day gift
..Cousin's kids

I had to note down..or else I will forget.

Seems like there are so many things not done, things needs to be done...and things I want to get done...and things I should get done.

Needs / Should to be done:
..medical check for self & dad
..'wan tai sui' at temple
..collect new myKad
..locate & collect new Credit Card wif the Largest Bank
..make appt wif plumber
..confirm order with Kian
..start spring cleaning messy current house for CNY
..clean up messy new house



Want to do:
..hair cut
..another Broga hike?
..drive to Seremban to eat~most likely this Friday..yay!
..tired of shopping in MV / One U..I have a strong urge to go to Pavillion..and may be try out TF there..I hv not been to that branch,.


(That's all I can think of now..I hope the list won't get too long)


There are also suddenly..a few gatherings coming up...

..this sat @ PPL - need gift (?) for her bundle of joy and food (it's potluck)
..20th @ EF - think will a lil something too..as a gesture
..21st MADE gathering - need a gift too
..NYE - I was supposedly assigned to plan something..but I really can't think of anything to do this year!

As most of you know..last year's was at my new unready house.  FYI..the bbq pit and cooler box are still there..untouch since 2008 Dec 31st...oh..should be Jan 1st 2009.

I'm ashamed.
Very ashamed.

:-D

I shall be good in 2010..yes?





Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. fy - based on 1st meetg i'm quite comfortable lor. but ..dun trust my judgement 100% la :p u can always try him..what do u wan to do. he covers Riana Green alot..so very near to ur place too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm maybe to save some work, v do NYE in ur still unfinished house again ;). At least dun hv to lug the bbq pit & cooler there ;)

    ReplyDelete