Monday, December 28, 2009

牛王 Beef Noodles @ Pudu

After all the heavy feasting on eve and actual Christmas day..one don't really feel like eating anyting.  I thought dim sum should be a good choice..not so heavy yet delicious..plus I've been craving for for Jin Xuan's dim sum for some time. But...

before I could make a suggestion..Dad says " you want to eat beef noodles? I take you to a nice one in Pudu"

Hmm..when your 70+ yr old father says something like that..means he wishes to eat Beef Noodles.

I tried my luck ..."but..I feel like eating dim sum" and gave him a puppy look.  Of course..that wouldn't work on him.

Argh..beef noodles!! when my all the turkey etc etc were still swimming in my digestive system.






The beef noodles turned out to be mighty good! Like it!

Drive along Jalan Pudu (from Pudu jail). Turn left at Caltex. You will see the beef noodles stall/shack on your left).
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment