Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day 2009 - More food lor..what else

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Oops..it's already Boxing Day :P..Happy Boxing Day lor.

How was ur Christmas this year?

Mine? As of now..totally stuffed with turkey, mashed potato, sate, yam cake, meehoon, super rich rum ball, super rich chocolate cake...boy..I'm real glad I dragged myself to the gym in the morning.  Went to a BC class.  I'm loving the new release more and more.  It's really awesome!


The rest of the day was abit relaxing..running some errands..bath dogs, ..and getting ready for another feast.

Every year we gather at sis' place for a turkey feast...it's her Christmas cum Wedding Anniversary affair.


Yummy home made Turkey ..yumm.


Other local varities..yam cake and water melon borught by guests..all well presented and delicious too.
I was stuffed...after having turkey and yam cake alone..sigh.


Then..these came out!  Rum balls re-invented!  Such cuties right? How to resist??




Awww..my heart melts ....looking at these lovely ducklings ^.^


The mousies have Tails!


As I was struggling to finish my duckling...THESE came out! omg...


The beautiful & delicious cake and unique rum balls creation is from my BIL's sis @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/9082422@N02/


Lastly..what's Christmas without presents..



And..here's the dog and the Christmas Tree :-)

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment