Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pandora Recovery Freeware

And I thought I can settle down to unwind after a long day out. Nope.
I just had some distressed hours desperately downloading & trying out various file softwares to recover photos I clumsily erased from the SD card.

Guess what.



As of 12.43am just now..I had successfully recovered all my photos ^.^

Thanks to Google...it was fairly easy to locate several blogs and websites that touched on the subject matter. 

Thanks to this BLOG that recommended a few freewares.
It states:
Most people think that if you erase your memory card (accidentally or intentionally) that the pictures are gone forever. Most people couldn't be more wrong. Your erased pics are still there until you take more pics and overwrite them. You just can't see them, for now. Just remember not to take any more pics on that card just yet.


 

It was not an easy task.  I must have downloaded and tried out at least 4 different softwares.  Most worked excellently in recovering..it was amazing...but most also require a fee to purchase a code to do actual recovery.

Some did not work at all.

Turst me..it was a daunting process...downloading..and testing..time wasted in waiting for the software to search...one took as long as 2 hours..but in the end found out it's not free after all.

Persistent..pays well.
Alas..Panda Recovery did the job!  The download/ installation and recovery process was very simple too.
It took about 10 mins to search the card ..nest..all I had to do was to select the photos..and click the magic button :
RECOVER

I'm so so happy.

Now..I can show off my pictures :D




Now...I can have a peaceful sleep :)

Nite Nite.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: