Sunday, December 20, 2009

This Christmas..

I did quite a few things differently this Christmas.
Or..should it be..I did a few different things this Christmas.

It started with..me going out gift shopping as early as end week of November.

And, just yesterday I decided to do my part in contributing some gifts to an orphanage..And I didn't just get for one..I managed to get gifts for 17 children!  Well..ok...I had support from some close friends..tq.

And..WRAPPING!

I've always hate wrapping. I never liked handy work.  In school days...I was always close to tears when it comes to those stupid handicraft assignments.  Hated them.


This Christmas..I wrapped so many presents!




I'm sure you can tell which ones were done by me.  The ugly ones of course..sorry kiddoes...those who get the red ones :D...you have to make do with an ugly wrapped present.

Normally.I wil make sure I buy from places that provide wrapping service but since I bought so much this time..some places did not offer wrapping and some places had too long a queue..we couldn't wait.



Ta da..!  I even learnt how to make a paper bag just now :D What an achievement.  I took almost 2 hours to figure out how it was done you know...very difficult task for my retarded sense of creativity..told you I'm totally hopeless with handy work.  Thank God I only need two paper bags.  They are for the older gals aged 16 & 17...same gift..but ..err..dunno why one bag is smaller than the other. 

Actually..if I'm asked to make another one..I'll probably need another hour to figure out all over again.


Anyway..so..that was my story...This Christmas.






All seventeen presents wrapped, tagged and ready to be delivered ;-)

Is it too early to say..MERRY CHRISTMAS?









Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Well done :). And now you can focus on another task, NYE ;)

    ReplyDelete