Monday, December 14, 2009

LX3 was in PD

streamyx at home is down again. so frustrating. wonder when i wil get my life back
and i can't stand not updating this page for more than 48 hrs.  so..in case..i still don't get connection tonite..i hv to do something now!

Quick one..since i'm hvg luch at my desk.

Here are some pics i took in PD using the LX3.
Friends in FB would have seen these already.... thought I should have some here too..sometiems pic quality looks nicer here. :)

Hmm..they look kind of dark in this work PC of  mine.  What about yours?







The more i look at the pics..the more I liked them :D...self praising.

Anyway..I've only selected the following series.
They actually tell a 'story'...


man..alone..


man ..alone..with me..crouching closer at his back..without him knowing..




i think..the man turned and saw me..







some hot chick..walking up from the beach...




hot chick..bend down in front of man :D...man turned away..cos BF approachin from left


ha.ha.





Best Blog Tips

1 comment: