Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Day to Christmas

Yesterday was Winter Solstice.  It should be a big day for all Chinese families.  It's almost mandatory that everyone should have dinner together for most families especially those with children staying away from home.  But..ever since mom's passing..we don't really celebrate festives..apart from having CNY eve dinner.  Dad..thinks very strongly that..if one has a heart..don't have to wait for festivities to meet..and most importantly..he thinks it is so silly to rush out and buy over priced food and infredients just to have an elaborate meal on such ocassion.  He always thinks that..other days can also eat elaborately..at a cheaper price.

I hope he really meant what he said.  Cos this year..I wasn't home for dinner.  I went to the gym for..RPM launch. *guilty*. It's the first time that I could make it to a RPM launch...but unfortunately the latest release for this Q4 is a letdown, for me at least.  Really..no excitement..don't think I like any of the songs..hmm..don' think I will step into any class in the next a week or so..until they start mixing songs again :P

The BC launch on the other hand was awesome!  Full of energy..songs wise..don't have one that I'm crazy over..(yet)..but I'm sure..I wil have at least one soon.  Can't wait for the next class.  Not too soon though...my body's totally wrecked now.  Pain and stiff every single muscle.  These days I get more tired and more aches after a work out..either..I worked my muscles more now..or body's sending out complain signals to me.  Hmm...

Anyway..no work out for at least two days.  Will definitely be home early today..darn tired now.  Felt like I have not properly rested since the weekend...in fact since last Thursday/ Friday.  I can't even remember what I did?

It's Christmas! ho  ho ho...office's closing tomorrow.  Just found out today...still have not decided what I'll be doing tomorrow.  Dinner will be with Chris n Mich..either setup our own steamboat or we go shabu-shabu outside..most likely steamboat.  It was quite funny..when Chris asked us to choose between steamboat or shabu-shabu..I didn't answer until 12 hours later..cos my initial reaction was "Isn't Shabu-Shabu and steamboat the same thing" >>do you think so??

So..what time shall I wake up tomorrow morning?  What shall I do tomorrow morning?

Anyway..this season..oh well not jus this season..should be all the time... remember to be thankful and grateful of all that we have at this moment.  Life is full of ups and downs.it's just way of life.  There can't be good all the time.  God gives us challenges to make us stronger..unfortunately..that's the way it is. 

Why the sudden change in mood?

Cos ..as I'm writing this..I have two friends going through one of their tougher moments in Life right now. 

Stay strong pals!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment