Friday, December 18, 2009

Fabulous Thriday

I love this new word - Thriday! :D

I had quite a fabulous day. tq.

Did I mentioned that I reserved shopping fro Friday at Pavillion?  I was wrong.
Shopping started early..much earlier. Unintended.

Well..intial plan was to take the LRT down town , have lunch and to do my temple ritual thingy but as I was about to leave the office Felicia texted me about some branded warehouse sale on the third floor of the mall..just below where I was working.

So..I went and browsed.  There were quite a lot of branded apparels..Morgan, Nike, Adidas..etc but price wasn't that low.  E.g. would you pay RM79.90 for a piece of crumpled Morgan top.  RM99.90 for a very obviously off season Nike sports jacket?  I wouldn't lor..although there's one that I somewhat liked. RM99.90 for a not so new jacket and..I don't even know if it's Original.

By the time I was done there..it was already past 1pm.  Next..as I was heading towards the main exit...ta daaa..saw that Giordano was on a 45% store wide sale. Woot!  Surely must check out la.

Within minutes I shortlisted 3 tops and a sweater/ jacket.  Nothing spectacular..it's just that 45% is a good deal.  The sweater/jacket for example..I've take a look many times...but wasn't willing to pay RM59 for such a common jacket.  Now that it's on 45% off..why not?  Also bought a polo top and a simple green v-neck top..only about 20+ bucks each.. Good buy ma..and I know I wil wear them very often.  Essentials.

By the time I'm done it was past 2pm!  Hungry and needed to pee.  Took the elevator up to put the shopping bag in the car..then went up to office block again just to pee :-P

Next - was Lunch with my Aunt at my favourite Soong Kee Beef Noodle. Yummy.
Next - to the temple. 

By 4pm I was on the LRT throttling back to PJ to get my car.

My next target was to collect my new MyKad from the registration department before they close at 5pm but...hehe..as I was entering the main entrance in to the mall..where my car was parked..I saw a stall at the flea market...selling some branded sports apparel at really low price.  Apparently..from China.  Very doubtful they are Orignal...but all very well done..and not too off season. Came with original tags etc.  I found a track bottom ..and it's only RM45.  Couldn't resist la..althought at the back of my mind..I kept thinking it's not Original..but what the heck..if it's good quality..and sutis me..who cares >.<

Ok..end of story for my unplanned 'buys'.  Very happy!

By 445pm...I was officially a MyKad owner again =)))

Next target was to the gym for 645pm class.  Still had time to kill..so I went to pump petrol la, went to bank in cheques la, went for a drink la...

Was at the gym by 615pm..took my own sweet time to change.  BC class was great...but then anything would be great when you had fun shopping and completed so many tasks for the day..hehe.  Was intending to head to tai ci after BC..but it was raining wor...hmm..good excuse to skip..I hopped into a ongoing RPM class instead.  Ahh..so satisfying..to end the day and week with two of my favourite work out.  Two days in a row of rpm>bc and bc>rpm..that should be enough quota for the week.   

One last finale...I got an early Christmas present from sis who just came from HK. 

Ahh..what a fabulous day right?






Happy. Happy.

I've assigned myself a mission tomorrow...today I mean.
Ahem.
May be I shouldn't talk about it so soon.  Will see how it goes.

Look out for next post :)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment