Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Phone Conversation with Danial

Saw two missed calls from bro after BC class.  Thought..2 missed calls must be somewhat urgent.  we don't call each other for no reason.  So I called back immediately.

Guess who picked up the phone?

Danial : koo koo...
(he has the sweetest way to call me)

Me : yes?
Danial : can I open the present?

Me : No. I told you right? That you can only open on Christmas Day.
Danial : Har?
(He has selective listening.)

Danial : When can I open the present?
Me : Christmas Day..

Danial : When is that? How many days more?
Me : You count la. Today is 8th. How many days more to 25th?

Danial : 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,15, 16, 17....
Me : about 22 days more lor.

Danial : Har?
Danial : Just now I call you when I was in the car..you go exercise ah?

Me : Yes.
Danial : WHere are you now? At home ah?
Me : No..going to shower..then only go home

Danial : Just now I call you.
Danial : are you driving now?

Me : No...going to take my bath? Why are you not in bed yet?

Danial : I'm going to sleep soon also.
Danial : Are you at home?

Me : No..now I go home. Ypou go to sleep.
Danial : OK la.


:D
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: