Thursday, December 31, 2009

Buy Buy Buy

*Ahem*

I need to justify my spending.


SUPPLEMENTS


The above are supplements!  n fact I've run out of some of these supplements for some time...time to replenish.   For the benefit of KT who can't view photos via her reader now..the above are various supplement items I bougth from Eu Yan Sang.  All are considered 'must take' for women...especially 'middle age' ones -.-

Replenishes Blood, invigorates Vital Energy, regulates symptoms relating to menstrual ailments, relieves menstrual pain and provides the nourishment necessary for mothers after childbirth. Regular consumption can help strengthen the body, improve the complexion and promote youthfulness.

It replenishes the energy and Blood, strengthens body functions and restores physical strength. It is commonly used to alleviate fatigue, insufficient sleep, weakness caused by illness, and poor health after childbirth.

Invigorates the Spleen, replenishes your Vital Energy, promotes Blood flow and regulates stomach functions.




Ahem..and THIS.



Nice or not?

I like blue.
It's on 50% discount..
I've been eyeing it for a very long time,
It's 50% off!
Only one size left....SMALL...looks good on me..but a bit tight ..it will be alright if I wear a sleevelee top or a bra top..not t-shirt underneath.
(oh  KT : it's a wind breaker..sort of)
Or..may be I should work out everyday..to make myself smaller :D

Ahem...




Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Aiyah want to buy, buy la. No need to 'fish' for approval and justification. After all, its New Year, so treat it as a New Year's present :)

    ReplyDelete