Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I've got Mail

Remember I wrote about having isses with my 7 month old tyres?  I mentioned that I wrote an official complaint via the Nissan site..rite?

It's been so long right?  So long that I can't remember what date was it.
Guess what? I didn't receive any acknowledgement call nor email till today.

I decided to call on Monday Morning.

As usual. ..Malaysian company..what you expect.
First person who took my call..could barely speak English.
Then I was transferred to a person supposedly covering my area...some lady.

She didn't sound happy.  I can FEEL that she was having a bad day..and didn't welcome my call.
I might have heard a few big Sighs.

She asked some questions..quite as a matter of factly:

..what's your car no.?
..what's your contact no.?
..when did you wirte in?
..what was your complain about?
..where did you send you car for service?

Obviously..no one has read my complain ...Yet.

She promised to check on it..and will get back to me soonest possible.

Ok..soon enough..I'VE GOT MAIL!



Good day from Tan Chong – Nissan!



Thank you for taking the time to raise your feedback with us as dated 7th December 2009.


Firstly, we would like to apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused. We are now in the midst of coordinating with the relevant service centre for further investigation.


You will hear from us shortly. We thank you for your patience and have a great day.
 

Standard mail.
I've written quite a few of those too :P

Almost at the same time..a Chinese speaking man from the PJ service centre called me.  Asked me about my issues..bla bla bla..but said that he can't give me any solutions until he sees my car (Again).
 
Apparently I can drive in any mornig..and he will attend to me.
 
Let's see.  Stay Tuned.
By the way..I dislike complaining and complaining in this space...I prefer writing and recommending good stuff....but I have to be fair..when it's not up to standard..I have to highlight the issue as a matter of factly.
 
Damn..I think I've forgotten his name...was it Timmy or Jimmy?
 





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment