Thursday, October 01, 2009

I did not do it on purpose, it's Law of Attraction !

As I have announced..I lost my camera recently. The irony is..I've been talking and thinking about ditching the camera for months. It's not surprising that most of you immediately thought that I did it on purpose ..hehe.

MSN conv with Kelly went:


Kelly : u loose ur camera on purpose 1 izzit? Dun sound sad...in fact like damn happy
wsl says: law of attraction
Kelly says: apa law of attraction
wsl says: always tok abt buying new camera,atrracted the thief
Kelly says: But ur camera was not stolen,u left it on the table
wsl says: it was stolen
Kelly says: TO B STOLEN
wsl says: lol~
Kelly says: Is not like is in ur bag..and some1 pick pocket u,u purposely leave it in the open




I'm not such a rich brat ler.
But...Law of Attraction really works eh?



Abraham Hicks said:
You did not come into this environment to create through action.
Instead, your action is meant to be a way in which you enjoy what you have created through thought.




So..hey people...START ATTRACTING!!!
Think and visualise your dreams & desires hard enough..it wil come true =)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment