Monday, October 12, 2009

I AM GRATEFUL

i m grateful that :

..i m healthy and free of sickness
..i m financially independent and able to support a lifestyle i desire n love
..i hv family n friends who cares about me
..i love my car :D
..i still hv a job to support my rather expensive lifestyle
..i dont hv to worry about where or how to get my next meal
..i hv a roof over my head on good and rainy days
..i hv more than one roof over my head on good n rainy days
..i hv lived 36 yrs of my life in reasonable comfort and very little hardship
..i can do things that i love to do
..i can eat the food that i love to eat
..i m abled..mentally & physically
..i m stil young, free & single and enjoying the freedom




THANK YOU.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. :) thanks for reminding me of the blessings that I have in my life

    ReplyDelete