Friday, October 09, 2009

I'm better but I can still sleep

It can be a good thing that I am without a camera : p  Do you realise that I'm back to rambling nowadays?  Jenny just gave me my goodies bag from the Walk for the World of Pink (the one that I had to skip because of the badminton match).  f I had the camera I would have snap pictures and posted as an entry ...instead of rambling away here.

It's so hot tonite..don't think I can stay for too long. 

I'm better..hooray. Had fun at the gym.  Class was good.  Much much better than Tuesday.  Felt so good in the end.  Went to have dinner with Jenny after class.  That means..I skipped tai chi AGAIN.  Sigh..I am losing confidence that I will continue with tai chi.  sigh. sigh.  Let's see.

Actually...it just struck me.  Do I feel better because of the work out or something else?  Few days ago...I made a very small donation via Unc Ray to help out Typhoon victims in the region.  Today I received a sweet message on Facebook direct from the recipients thanking me for the contribution.  It's just a very small amount... I really didnt expect anything in return. But it's a sweet message. Made me smile.  I think my heart jumped gleefully knowing that it's owner had done a small little good thing to make the world a better place. 
Wished I gave more..and spend less.

Anyway.,.anyhow..I feel much better now. but..i still need rest & sleep.

Good Nite!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I guess that is the unexpected reward you get for doing a good deed :)

    ReplyDelete