Monday, October 19, 2009

Nothing is Greater Than Life

Just found out that an ex school mate had passed away on Thursday after battling cancer for many years.  Was told she has a little girl.  Poor gal to lose a mom at such a young age.  Poor mom..who must be so reluctant to leave behind her little one.  I didn't get a chance to meet her though I did state that I wanted to visit her.  I just didn't make an effort to follow up when's the next visit.  May you rest in peace my friend.  Sorry I didn't make an effort to come and see you earlier.  I can still remember what you looked like in school :) You were very tall. You always had your hair plaited on both sides.  You were nice to me.

...must be so heavy for her to leave.  But then..she must be so tired after fighting so much pain for so long.  She fought a great fight I'm sure.  She didn't give up easily. She's free from pain now.  I'm sure she will be rewarded for not giving up.

We've been told many times..Nothing is Greater than Life.  Without Life..there's really no meaning to cash, beautiful cars, big houses, good food isn't it?  Someone made a very meaningful statement in FB recently.."whatever that doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"  How true.  No mattter how tough things are today or yesterday....as long as we are still capable of breathing..we have tomorrow, day after tomorrow and after and after..that itself is a Gift we should be grateful of.

Brand new week ahead..live on my friends :-)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment