Saturday, October 24, 2009

I was tired & hungry, and then...

It was late, I was tired and hungry.  Been feeding on Nature Valley granola bar these days.  I particularly like the peanut butter and pecan crunch flavour.  I take them in the evenings before going to the gym.  I take them when I work late.  Getting quite sick of them actually.






Nutrient wise..I think they are alright.  So much better than going for roti canai, etc..don't you think so?





I was saying..I was tired and hungry...when I got off quite late just now.  Went all the way to MV to join GHY & MK  for dinner...as I was walking out of the carpark ....I felt as if I was going to faint....UNTIL...I saw all the shops.

Then I saw Esprit ;p ,  then I remembered..I needed a new handbag.  My GAP spoiled already and it's been irritating me all week.  Not too long ago..I saw some bags at Esprit that I liked.

IN I went into Esprit. Suddenly...no longer tired nor hungry :D

Called to ask them GHY and MK to come to Esprit right away..cos I WANT TO BUY BAG!

Got my bag within 30 mins!   It's on sale - RM229.90 selling at RM159.90 :-))))





I'M A HAPPY GAL...la la la la
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Not bad, in the midst of working weekend can still manage to squeeze time out for retail therapy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you also Esprit fan ... hey if you got Esprit card, additional 10%... heehee..

    ReplyDelete