Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life's good

I feel good..today (altho the little problem is still in existence..and will be there until I get it out of the way..soon -.-).  Funny how my mood fluctutates.  May be becos today is my favourite work out day..a day where i can do both of my fav work out programmes.  or ..may be it's PMS.  that time of the month.  been having dull cramps on the left recently.  Oh oh..I hope it's not a relapse of endometriosis..again. 

Really..life's good la.  Don't you think so?

..we live in peace
..we live in harmony
..the weather has been great..ya..hot today but it rained last night...and we were safe and sound in bed..how nice..

and the list goes on...Life's great actually..we are damn lucky!  Compared to typhoon & Quake victimes  in Philipines & Indon for example.  It's very easy to ignore and not look at those pictures in the newspapers..at the very least...the LEAST we can do is...complain less and appreciate what we have. k?

..
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment