Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Long Beach @ Pulau Redang

Just had my longest night at the gym. several times i thought I was gonna faint.  combination of factors i guess..muscles still recovering from the tiring weekend, some 'cold bug' still lingering around,  had a relatively long day at work, snacked too late before working out.

Anyway..here are some pics I took using Chris' camera while we were at Long Beach, Redang.  It's such a beautiful beach!   Those who are connected to me on Facebook would have seen this already. 

Thought I load some here too for other random visitors of this blog.  Doing my part fro Tourism Malaysia :-)

Enjoy....













This one was taken at night at Berjaya Resort's beach (not from long beach).  Spooky or not?? May be if we stare at it long enough..we may see 'something' else approaching from the sea
yieeeeee...................


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment