Saturday, October 17, 2009

Deepavali Rambles

Happy Deepavali.

How fast time flies.  Seems like just not too long ago we wished our friends.  It's been a year.  So fast.  I'm not particularly happy that time passes so quickly nowadays.  Technically, the earth shouldn't be spinning faster.  So ..why is it that time passes so quickly now..say compared to five years ago?

Really..it's mid October!  What have I done in the last ten months apart from going to work, going to gym, eat, sleep. duhh...  Soon I will be 50 years old..and I will stil be asking the same question.  Darn.

Years ago, when I bought a rather pricey branded watch...a friend asked "why I have the heart to wear it daily...I will wear it out..it will become old" she said.  My reaction was..."if I don't wear..what do I do with it..keep ? and wear only on special ocassion? like when? how often? once a year?"  Kind of a waste right?  If I leave it at home..I risk losing it to burglars..if my house is broken into.  If I wear it everyday..I risk wearing it old..or I risk losing it to robbers?  

So how?  No fret.  Life is short.  Time flies.  Enjoy this moment.  Enjoy each day.  It's a mystery what tomorrow will be like. 

I would like you to meet Kipling Ape.




I got it long time ago attached together with a Kipling pouch but I was worried that I may drop it or spoil it if I let it hang around with the pouch.  So..I took it out and kept it 'safely' in a drawer.  I was wrong.  If you look carefully..the right ear has fallen off.  The ring attached to it came off.  The soft plastic or whatever material became too moist..the poor ape is slowly wasting away.  So sad.

So..my dear readers..you know what I'm trying to get at?  Don't fret or think too much.  Enjoy each day to the fullest.  Nothing is greater than Life.

Hmm....easier said than done huh..

I know I'm rambling.  Bear with me I'm moody. 

Ok..past midnite.  Brand new day ahead.  My aim for tomorrow  today....wake up early to have breakie with dad since he is off work too. Then off to Minx open house..many school friends will be there.  It will be fun.  That's all I have in the pipeline :)

Sunday..what's that? When's that?




Best Blog Tips

1 comment: