Monday, October 05, 2009

Gaya or Practical?

Didn't intend to stay up too late..but see..I'm still up at this hour.  There's durian in the fridge but I dare not eat cos still feeling a bit unwell :(  Nothing much to talk about today.  Was home quite early today...had dinner.  Watched TV..some final episode of a TVB drama on WLT.  Skipped tai chi..really tired and I wanna watch that final episode ma. 

Anyway..enough crap talk.  Really need to rest early.  Hope the cold & the body aches will go away by tomorrow.  I wanna start gym-ing again.

Guess what = I've started looking around for a camera :-)   Dropped by MV to peep into the Panasonic's exhibition to check out the Lumix range.  Also visited a few stores to get some prelim recommendation.

So far...I have these in mind.  Still very initial.  Still gotta read up and learn a lot about the specifications and features.  Now..just based on looks...ta daa..

PowerShot SX20 - Canon
(Not my top pick in terms of looks,..but JH's friend who is a prof. recommends Canon wor)




PowerSHot G10 - Canon
(JH's using this..her pics looks perfect.  Highly recommended by her friend.  But..I don't quite like the look wor )


Lumix LX3 - Panasonic
(Nice hor?  Compact too..and function wise almost equal to the few shortlisted here...pnly short fall is the optical zoom is very much less @ 2.5 only)


Lumix FZ35 - Panasonic
(my favourite so far ;p)


BASICALLY.....I am more for Lumix cos they look prettier ...lol.  But..people are recommending Canon more.  My other probkem is..I can't decide if I want a smaller compact camera which is convenient to carry about OR a bigger one which is more GAYA (stylish).

so so..how how? gaya or practical?
Price range..all the above...are between RM1,500 to RM2,000 roughly.

Note : All images taken from Canon & Panasonic official websites.
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. canon meh?? i kinda like Lumix more wor...mus go touch n feel Canon ..may be can bond with it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. for that investment, get an iPhone. My iPhone has captured so many babies moments whereas my sister who has a SLR hardly ever capture any - why, because it was not readily available for her when she needed it. And the iPhone photos are just amazing...

    ReplyDelete