Friday, October 23, 2009

Is Age really catching up?

Been so clumsy / headless / mindless lately.  I wonder if it is really an age factor. *shiver*  For three days in a row..I either clumsily walked to the wrong spot or went to the wrong floor to get my car.  What's worrying is sometimes I had to pause for at least 30 seconds to recollect where the heck I parked the damn car that particular day.

On one other day, in the elevator,  I pressed '7' (the parking lot) instead of '11' (the office) after buying lunch from the mall.  Some other days,  I'd need to pause for a while to decide whether it's 7, 8 or 11..(sometimes I park on the 8th floor)

Clumsy.  And forgetful too.  Things that happened not too long ago seems so far away.  Eg it seems like I jus had dinner with JH but it seems like so long ago..not?


wsl says:  hw come we met last wk ah? i didnt go gym meh?
JH says: last wk u went gym mah

JH says: v where got go out last wk
wsl says: we went to eat in maluri no ah? sudah tua

JH says: halo .. maluri long time ago lah
wsl says: wat long time??we ate the yue tao

JH says: few wks ago mah
wsl says:  ur head   no ah?

JH says: maybe 2 wks ago
wsl says: hai meh?  then wat did i do last wk??  oh,,i thk i went rpm


better get some sleep before my brain cells deteriotes more.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I think you have too many things on your mind. You might want to declutter, might be able to help you focus better

    ReplyDelete