Sunday, October 04, 2009

Very tired..

I'm so so tired.  Donno how I'm gonna play later on.  Btw..we won both games yesterday ;-p ..I only updated in twitter & fb..was too tired to write a post here.  I played terribly as expected, I've not played in a proper mixed doubles format before this..really need to get use it.  I'm getting there..hope today will be better as today's opponents are really really good.  Anyhow..as my partner says,..let's just try our best to enjoy the games.  He is superb by the way :D  May be I will write more about the games tonite..depends on the results of today's games.  If we win this morning's game..we wil be in the Finals! lol.  If we lose..will still have to play in the afternoon for 3rd-4th placing.  In other words..we are already in the semis..haha.

I'm so stiff and tired right now.  I don understand why.  I actually didnt exert much during the games..cos my partner did most (99%)of the work!  May be it's the 'mental stress'.  Not easy to play competitively after all...so..gotta have more respect to all our national athletes out there.  Really...I don't even feel this tired after back to back classes at the gym -.-

ok..i gotta go do some stretching..then breakie and a quick shower before heading to the hall.  Slightly unwell too..sore throat & blocked nose.  yerr....actually..I so wish I can join the rest at PPL's baby full moon lunch :(
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment