Friday, October 02, 2009

Busy Weekend Ahead

Am waiting to go out for site visit..should be leaving in the next 10 mins or so.  No point doing anything else rite?  Next few weeks will be relatively busy days ahead for me.  So..I'd better relax now :p   It's Flyday!

I'm tired already just thinking about the coming weekend.  Why oh why everything gotta happen together?? I will be such a nervous wreck tomorrow...I'm competing in a mixed doubles (with someone I barely know) badminton tournament!  Don't know why I agreed to play!  Let me see..the last time I played competitvely was ..... ....... ..... EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO!  Omigosh. 

I'm also suppose to go for the Walk for World Pink in the evening ..but don't think I will be able to make it (*sad*) as the tournament is round robin format..i.e. I gotta play two games tomorrow from 3pm onwards.  There will be another game on Sunday AM.  If we make it to the semis...I will have to skip PPL's baby full moon luch as well (*sad sad*)

Not sure how far we will go in the tournament.  My partner who is very good & familiar with the participants standards predicts that we will at least reach the 3rd-4th placing match.  One of the gals was a state player (!!) while I was only a school player...so don't think we will be the champs ..lol.

Like that lo..so most likely the weekend will be at the badminton hall only...IF we don't get thrash in the initial games. hehe.

Happy weekend !
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment