Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Miracle - does it exist?

Surprise? that this blog wasn't updated for more than 24 hours? haha..
Yea..I was bored. blocked. The net was also very slow last nite. Had problems when I was surfing for some information ..so I gave up.  Wasn't a very interesting topic anyway. 

Yesterday..what was yesterday all about.  I deleted my Farm Town in FB!  Was getting abit sick and bored with planting and harvesting, planting and harvesting..and then..I accidentally deleted a barn I bought for 30K..!  Heck la..so I deleted the whole damn Farm.  No more games in FB for now...till I discover something more interesting :-)

Oh..RPM (again..what else is new -.-)  As with some Mondays..opted for rpm instead of boring tai chi. cos I needed the endorphin rush. Yesterday's class reminded me so much of the time I almost passed out quite some time back.  Same bike ( i think) ..same instructor..same day....only different is I did much better this time eventhough I was without a towel and the air conditioning was down.  Boy..was I wet!  Drenched.  The handle bar was all wet and slippery ...euw..so pai seh.   And..I concluded that sweat is indeed slightly salty...lol.  It's a miracle..that I lasted the whole 50 mins.

Miracle.  Was hoping for miracles to happen for quite sme time now..but nothing came :-D  Do Miracles exist?

According to Wikipedia:
In casual usage, "miracle" may also refer to any statistically unlikely but beneficial event, (such as the survival of a natural disaster) or even which regarded as "wonderful" regardless of its likelihood, such as birth. Other miracles might be: survival of a terminal illness, escaping a life threatening situation or 'beating the odds.' .....

Littlewood's law states that individuals can expect miracles to happen to them, at the rate of about one per month. By its definition, seemingly miraculous events are actually commonplace. In other words, miracles do not exist, but are rather examples of low probability events that are bound to happen by chance from time to time...READ MORE

So..do you believe in Miracles? 

I guess it depends on how we define Miracles individually.  I'm determined to title this post related to Miracle..even when I don't know what exactly is a Miracle.  And I don't think I've ever experienced a Miracle before..have you? 


..the birth if a child is definitely a miracle
..the existence of earth and mankind is a miracle
..the progress that earth and mankind had made since creation is a miracle
..it will be a miracle if all mankind can work together to help Mother Earth fight current global warming problems

Just rambling : )
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment