Tuesday, October 27, 2009

When it's nobody's fault..we just gotta accept it

I was deeply saddened when I learnt about the tragic death a friend's dog.  Sad that he has to go so tragically.  Sad that his owners had to deal with such sudden tragic loss. Sad that the other dog that attacked him had to be given away.

I can't bear to think how would I react if it's my dog who died.  Or what if it is my dog who killed?? My dogs are loggerheads with my neighbours chihuahua. omg.

It's just sad that these things had to happen.  Things that had to happen and we can't understand why they have to happen.  You know what I mean?  It's really nobody's fault here.  Not the owners.  Not the dogs.  Nobody.  Nothing.  It could have been more serious if the victim is a human being.

Well..it's Life isn't it?  Sometimes..things just happen.  Life has its ways.  We just gotta go through and learn along the way.  Sweet. Bitter. Sour.  We just have to walk the journey. 

When will we see light ?  Ocassionally..we do ...yes.  God is fair :-)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment