Friday, January 01, 2010

01.01.10

Simple & sweet new year wish from Mongolia.



How's your New Year so far?

I started the brand New Year Day ~ Late ~

Was suppose to meet some former school mates at noon ..guess what time was it when I finally woke up from slumberland?


11.30!!

That also..I was not fully alert yet.  Staggered to the bathroom..washed up..staggered downstairs ..had a light breakie..etc..only realised how late I was when I was leaving the house at 12.30 and MK called to gave me a earful :D


Happy New Year!




Had an enjoyable NYE the night before with some good friends.  Food was great.  Chicken, lamb, fish, prawn, jelly cake, fruits with yummy chocolate dip, salad..you name it we have it.

Check out our own version of 'naked chef fish'.  So nice la..I like!!  It's so easy to make!





Ingredients:
Lemon juice, chopped lemon grass, chopped chilli, olive oil

Yay..now we have something different other than just chicken wings all the time.  Healthier option too :)

Thank you Chris and TKL for the cosy corner.  We had a good time.

Next venue? 

My new place ~  with proper furniture ~

See you in NYE 2010 ; P





Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. OK set. Make sure you get your home ready b4 2010 NYE ;)

    ReplyDelete