Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Audrey tagged me in this Note of hers in FB and I'm suppose to do the same for myself. Argh...25 random things about myself! This is going to be Painful!


Here goes..I begin at 3.46pm



1.I was, am, still am single @ 35..wonder how long this status will last :)

2.I love my dad, my siblings, my nephew n nices, my dogs and cats and my friends

3.I miss my mom

4.My latest addiction - tiring myself out doing RPM and Body Combat at the gym

5.I am a self proclaim bloggie and FB junkie

6.I dislike conflicts

7.I enjoy driving

8.I love food..only if it means eating with people I enjoy being with

9.I long to find a true passion in life (have I? I really don't know)

10.I wish to be able to put aside materialism one day..and embark on some real charity work

11. I used to play badminton for the school..and I still love the game

12. I wish to embark on at least one adventurous free and easy ala back packing trip to some 'out of this world' place on the planet

13. Before 2009 ends..I would like to either clime the mount KK or dived under water (must be the sea ah)

14. Oh ya..I did lasik and it's the best thing I've ever done in life...and I've almost finished paying for it

15. I am suppose to be working..why am I doing this!

16. I was admited to the hospital 2 times in this life

17. I experienced paralysis at the aged of 21

18. I have been learning tai ci for more than 2 years!

19. I wish I have more self confidence

20. I wish I could care-less

Now..I am stuck!..it is now 4.10pm. Wonder when I can I complete the list. What the heck..

21.I am Chinese, Female..living in Kuala Lumpur ...in case you don't know

22.I can't stand leaving a blog entry hanging..so I have to finish this!! 3 more items..what else??

23. I have not found my man..and I have not fallen in love..some friends asked if I prefer girls?? ha haha...makes me wonder too!

24. The palmist read that I will meet my man though..at 35 i think..and will be a domestic housewife by 39 ---mana you my man ?

25. ahh..last entry...what else??? oh yes..I just bought a car.

DONE @ 4.16PM :D

Best Blog Tips

8 comments:

  1. Out of 25 items, you listed singlehood 3 times.. can count meh?

    Recently my friend told me about this thing she's doing with her girl friends. They are all single.. so they have a makan session with the condition that each of the girls must bring a single man. Can be a brother, a friend or relatives. The idea is that then the other girls can know your friend.. something like a blind date but among friends la..

    So why not you do the same?
    You can bring Alex or MK..
    HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hv been tagged too, but I hv not done up mine. Will hv to start soon but I m dreading it........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm....FY and I spotted the same thing. 3 out of 25, you talked about man. Sub-consciously, you are looking for a real man? Hehe. Well, maybe the new anonymous that asked the question twice is the "chan meng tin chi" He/she is for sure new to this blog coz he/she doesnt know which car you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. got 3 times meh..i oso no realise :p 25 items ah..not tat i hv alot of thgs to brag about myself..being single is the highlight ma lol!

    ya hor..siapa Anonymous? welcome to elife anonymous..read previous entry to find how abt my choice of car :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. forgot to reply FY's interesting suggestn-- hm..bring alex n MK??

    alex - i thk he has enuff chicks to fool around with lar.

    mk-- erm..thk its more suitable for u to brg to ur single guys meetup rite?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Example only - maybe there's this girl who will finally change MK's orientation le??? Just like in Form 6 when this girl almost helped him tipped over to the Light.

    ReplyDelete