Friday, February 13, 2009

Nature Valley Granola Bar - Love it

Read about them here: http://www.naturevalley.com/Products2.htm


I've been taking these instead of the previous brand (Real Energy Bar). This costs about $10.90 for 12 bars (each pack comes with 2 bars). The previous brand that I was taking costs $3.50 per bar. Judging at the price the previous one should be more premium? But I had such an awful experience with it I can't bring myself to have another bite of it. Why? What? Well..the pharmacy was having some promo to clear their short expiry stocks...the expiry is in September. So long some more..I thought it's alright. They were pushing 3 bars for $5. Good buy rite? First one ..was alright. Left the others in the office for the weekend. Took second bar and went for RPM on Monday...and got sick to the stomach..to be fair..I 'd think it's because I have not been eating properly that two days, nothing to do with the bar. Took the last one the next day...euww..tasted horrible...the almonds had gone bad. So horrible that I had to throw it away. Couldn't help but wonder if I got sick the previous day because of the bar?
It may be just coincidence. Or..may be I should have refrigerate them.
Anyhow..I can't bring myself to eat them again. So...I had to look for alternatives lor. Nature Valley it is - loving it! Tasty and Cheaper somemore. :) So..folks..instead of those teh tarik and curry puff...take a granola bar! It's a healthier alternative :) And...it's convenient too.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment