Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Choices Choices

I am a woman and women are born with the right to be fickle minded.




SY was jus asking me as I am typing this...'why so difficult for you to choose a car?'
She is grilling me now..WHICH ONE DO I LIKE?



My answer:


...I like Latio
..but Vios is cheaper and more affordable
..and Peugeot is cool and nice to have and it has much much better features..good value tho more expensive..BUT I don like Naza



SY is happy that I at least know what I DON'T LIKE :D




Before this..I was telling Busybee that I am still undecided if I should go buy that Bag or go to the gym this evening! Woman ma...! Or is it me? Men will never understand why is it so difficult to make such simple choices.



Well..I'm abit unwell today..so..I shouldn't be working out ..moreover I was there for 2 hours yesterday ...enough workout ofr the time being.
As for the bag..I don't really need it ...it's almost a totally unnecessary item :p but I LIKE HAVE IT!




Luckily I am living in Malaysia. What we have here are Varieties! Let's take coffee for example.


When I was in Vancouver for about 2 weeks..I got so very sick of gourmet coffee that I combed the HK airport during transit for man-made milk tea! My aunt thought I was such a siu jeh!




When I was in Beijing...I was seeking high and low for coffee shop....do you know that they don't really drink coffee? You hardly find a cafe..luckily Starbucks exists there. In Bangkok..about the same..no such thing as kopitiam, mamak stalls, coffee shop for a nice relaxing chat while we sip our drink. My SIL's sis who lives in BKK just love our 'hanging out at coffee/ tea stalls' culture.




Malaysia is heaven! Coffee alone comes in different varieties..and each gives us different satisfaction in terms of taste, ambience, feel, etc. Lemme enlighten you...in Malaysia..Kuala Lumpur in particular..when we want to have a cup of coffee ( or tea) with friends..we can choose from:







...Gourmet a.k.a expensive cafe in the likes of Starbucks, Coffee Bean which gives us a relaxing and clean ambience and WIFI access




...Modern Kopitiam i.e. serves local coffee shop coffee and toast and eggs etc...but rejuvenated and modernised to offer a comfortable environment..has WIFI access as well.




...or..if one finds Modern Kopitiam more expensive ..just drop by any chinese coffee shop..there we can have our favourite hawker food e.g. fried rice, fried kuey teow, wan tan mee, prawn mee....etc etc etc etc etc...with our favourite drinks! No air condition and WIFI though....but some are beginning to offer WIFI and air cond recently




or..a simple mamak stall which can be as simple as a road side setup. They serve delicious drinks like the above teh tarik (pull-tea) or kopi tarik ..in English terms..its 'LATTE'. Food...ohh..need I say much about ROTI CANAI .



Malaysia has the Best roti canai! This is based on real life testimonials from my relatives (some are not Malaysians) from Vancouver and BKK who visited in the past few years.
They absolutely love our roti canai..they can have it every night. And if they ever come back again..Roti Canai is the first food they asked for!


There you go....thank God I am in Malaysia. I will be so short of choices elsewhere!
Hmm..what a jumble up post...from cars..to gym to bag to coffee and roti canai...told you..WOMEN are fickle minded!

Now..where should I head to after logging out of this crazy blog. Leave to the road? If the hi-way is clear...I will steeer my car to the right...if not..I will head straight towards the direction of the gym (or home)...or I might just steer elsewhere to this other mall which I can still find That Bag *blink* Excuse...I am little hungry now..can't do RPM ler. nanti pengasan again *blink blink*
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you are really very fickle minded and also quite picky when it comes to food!!!

    You can also be very impulsive when it comes to shopping.

    But then again, like you said, we are all women, we have the right to be fickle minded ;)

    ReplyDelete