Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Bloggie Friend

My friend Gina just started a blog. She's one person I least expect to start a blog...hmm..actually no...she can be a creative creature..based on bits and pieces of things that I remember about her doing during our schooling days. Gina was my partner in the science lab...till today I'm still amazed at how she can work on her Add Maths homework while listening to the Physics/Chemistry/Biology classes without being picked on...and she always did better than me!


Anyway..her 1st blog entry is so like her:



Ok, must start out right. Just sharing a few things about me....

I am a multi-millionaire
My income and wealth grow quickly
Money comes to me easily
Lucrative Opportunities always come my way and I act upon them
I make a massive passive income

..Read more HERE



So..my morning was kept entertained by her announcement followed by some trash chatting on YH:




WSL: MK has a blog!
Gina: http://ginayong.blogspot.com/
WSL: mktg blog or personal blog??
Gina: yar i so proud of myself
Gina: personal one
WSL: cool
WSL: welcome to bloggie world
Gina: i see so interesting have blog
Gina: like write diary
WSL: I am a multi-millionaireMy income and wealth grow quicklyMoney comes to me easilyLucrative Opportunities always c
WSL: LOL LOL LOL
Gina: and i realised after seeing Kt kids, i've forgotten a lot about my own kids' childhood
WSL: beh tahan u ah
Gina: so i'll write a blog about everything

WSL: I I I I
Gina: myself and kids etc
WSL: all abt 'I'
Gina: hahaha, that's call DECLARATIONS
Gina: you read the book call 'The Secret"
Gina: you'll undretsand
Gina: if don't start with 'I', I'll be useless, not be able to help others
Gina: but never mind about that
WSL: ya..reading
Gina: that's just me
WSL: so many mths belum habis
WSL: some abit sioa la
WSL: thk thk ...can come meh
WSL: i've been reading the book for mths
Gina: must take actio la
WSL: not yet habis

Gina: but thinking is 1st step ma
WSL: ya rite..thk my man wil come soon
WSL: reserve space in my wardrobe
WSL: reserve space on my bed
Gina: you didn't TAKE ACTION
WSL: was reading the health part..tat day
WSL: thk no pain..pain wil go away?

Gina: errr... i also tried that
Gina: work for me wor
Gina: bcos I take action and concentrate on other things le
Gina: must TAKE ACTION
Gina: so go and find your man!
Gina: don't just go makan
WSL: mus buy a Bigger bed first
Gina: your man got the bed
Gina: no need for you to buy
WSL: my foot sakit..thk harder..it wil go away?
Gina: take action - go massage
Gina: dont wear so high heels
Gina: take calcium
Gina: or whatever that helps

KT: take fitline oso
WSL: measn stil hv to do smthg la
KT: I bookmark ur addr
KT: Walau....sound insurance salesman
KT: never ever I read a mommy blog like dat
Gina: mommy must be good first ma
Gina: then ca help kids
Gina: my kids now can remember 10 'I" statements
WSL: inclucded ur blog in my blogger fren lisst
Gina: not like mine la

WSL: make sure u sustain ah
WSL: if not i take out
Gina: they say things like, I'm hapy, I like to study
Gina: sustain?
KT: I want to b a millionaire tooooooooooo\
Gina: like... don't half way run out of steam and don't write anymore?
KT: I'm the 1st to post a comment on ur blog
KT: I'm so proud of myself
KT: See...I gave u 3 "I" statements too..
KT: I want u to hv a good life too


Nutty bunch :D
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment