Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

What are you doing today?
Any Valentine date?

I don have wor.
Valentine morning, stayed in bed until 10am o_o
Dragged myself up ....had my favourite mamee instant noodle..been craving for that since Thursday afternoon. Die die must eat.
After breakfast...bath my stubborn but adorable Phoebe dog.

Valentine lunch with a 70+ yr old man..my dad.
Never mind if we were stuck in unexpected traffic..we had good food at Restoran Pan Heong - Batu Caves. Best Wat Tan Hor and Mamak Mee in town!

The traffic was bad and weather was super hot ..I had no mood to go anywhere else. Went to have our cuppa of the day before heading home.

But..it's too boring to stay home on Saturday afternoon right? Within half an hour I packed up and headed to the gym :) My dad would have probably said his fav phrase..."house got ants bite is it..can't stay quietly at home"

Valentine evening...cant help but felt abit lonely..aww..

So ..I am here lo..blogging away my boredom. Managed to convince my bro to go netbook shopping with me later :) Hope I will have a late Valentine companion by tonite hehe.


Happy V Day!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: