Sunday, February 01, 2009

January 2009

I let 12 months flew by me too quickly in 2008. And now..the 1st month of 2009 had just ended! Lemme just attempt this -- attempt only ah -- I shall review 'my life' in each month here. Hope it doesn't stress me up too much. Ok...January..what happened in January huh...

Lucky thing I have this thing call the blog..that I record down most of my life happenings, well..pretty much....revisiting my January posts now :)


IN January...

  • NYE 'house-warming' at my new empty house
  • NY day at SY's house

  • Fell in ove with Nissan Latio Sports but most likely will not get it for practicality reasons
  • Picked up RPM another new hobby at the gym..as a result..been going to the gym almost daily and gotten use to 2 classes in a row routine

  • Visited CLK and baby
  • Visited Busybee & baby Megan and we had fun
  • Angie my niece turned one month old
  • Met 'BMW' at car park..have not seen him since :(
  • Tried shabu shabu for the 1st time..and liked it
  • Signed up (almost..will try fax it again) my third monthly contribution charity program
  • Had another accident but thankfully no major damages nor injury

  • CNY was not too bad after all...as usual caught up with relatives old and young. I just had a fabulous dinner with about 16 persons last night. The table was packed..there were 4 old folks (aunts, bro's MIL and dad inclusive), 5 kids (aged from 1 mth old to 15 yr old) and of course middle aged adults like myself, my siblings & spouses, cousins and spouse.oh ya..I carried Angie for the first time last night :)

  • Going to visit my childhood friend of 23 years now :) I hope she won't drag me to houses of her single friends again. she did that last year..hoping that she can hook me up with her single male friend *rolling eyes*

So..how's that? I don't know how to judge. what say you? Pretty fun January I would say. Nothing substantial though. Wonder how February will be like :) It will be a short month. There's a long weekend around the corner. And then pay-day again woo hoo...

I've been itching to announce something..but dare not..cos it will be so shameful if I don't achieve them (as always...) but what the heck! This year..I aim to have 2 things done.

  1. climb Mount KK
  2. learn diving

Hm...just read in the papers that it's getting very difficult to book into the KK thing...I am totally relying on Jenny to organise this. Fingers crossed! As for diving..I just have to open my mouth..and build up the guts...Trish's hubby (a diving master) should be ever ready to teach.

And oh...this is a nice song..think it's an old song..love it.




Partial lyrics as follows:

You're always on my mind
All day just all the time
You're everything to me
Brightest star to let me see
You touch me in my dreams
We kiss in every scene
I pray to be with you through rain and shiny days

I'll love you till I die
Deep as sea
Wide as sky
The beauty of our love paints rainbows
Everywhere we go
Need you all my life
You're my hope
You're my pride
In your arms I find my heaven
In your eyes my sea and sky
May life be our love paradise

I am not in love lar..just stumbled upon this song..and it's melody and lyrics left me 'in the air' :)

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment