Monday, February 23, 2009

Some Lunch

Badly needed coffee on such a hot mundane Monday afternoon. Lunch was at Medan Selera PJ Old Town - chix rice. MM swore by this chix rice..she claims she can eat this everyday without getting sick of it. For me..it's not out of this world la..tasty to some extend but it's definitely good value...where to find RM2.80 chix rice nowadays. Anyway..we forgot to pay today :D It's because I was busy looking for coffee. A lady came by to take order for drinks..but she said she doesn't make coffee...aik..so I look high and low to get attention of the drink store opposite us..that itself took me a frantic 10-5 mins or so. Waved and waved but she jus sat their looking at me 0_0 Later I heard someone calling out to me from the back .."Leng lui...you cannot order drinks from there..you have to order from this store here!" I said.."I want coffee la!"

Response -- "Oh..then you have to go there and order lor."

niama.

Come back and make 3 in 1 la *_*
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha you shld hv tarpaued the coffee b4 going into the chix rice shop. Next time you know la

    ReplyDelete