Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nude Pics

Yet another scandal involving nude pictures. This time involving an up and coming young female politician from the opposition party in Malaysia. No need for me to mention name and background..the news is widely covered by the national and regional media scene. Needless to say the pics should have been widely distributed by now.

I am not a close follower of politics..but I did find it welcoming to see fresh young faces who appear to be much more educated and more in-sync with the current world. I find this latest scandal very sad. I won't take any sides but I do have points to make:

...in de 1st place..why on earth is there a need to take nude pics when you are in a relationship..especially when you are a prominent public figure?? Haven't they learn from Edison's case or the previous Health Minister's case?

...secondly..the ex boyfriend ought to be SHOT..left, right, centre, front and back..if it is true that he released those pics to public

...thirdly, every single person who had a hand in forwarding or posting those pics ..don't you think it is so vicious to do so? What if someone do the same to you, your mom, your daughter...? Some time back, I received an email supposedly with nude pictures of the daughter of the Education Minister, I do not like him...but I didn't see any need to even forward the mail on.

...are all these happening in the name of power and politics? Please lar...this reflects the type of leaders that we have to choose from!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Well in the first place those pix were taken w/o her consent by the scum of a man who called himself her bf. I agree wif u that he shld be SHOT left right centre top and down as well

    At the end of the day, politics are DIRTY!!!

    ReplyDelete