Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Elife down - nothing to ramble today * * wee waang waang


UPDATED: 5.23PM
Sorry la..I tried hard..no interesting updates today. Will try to ramble abit now..let's see what I come out with:

Sigh..so depressing...really can't think of anything to write today. It's only February...need to perk things up man. Like this can die of boredom man. Really..nothing's much happening. Things at work are also reaching extreme boredom. I have been staring at the almost blank microsoft word document for the whole day! I am so seriously stuck! If I don't come out with something creative by tomorrow I'll be minced.

There are a couple of things on my mind though. Some I've mentioned before I don't want to keep whining about the same same stuff. Pretty much..minor stuff...how to spice up life...to di(v)e or not to di(v)e....bla bla bla. A diving course cost about $850 (cost of trip exclusive)! I was only playfully toying the idea of taking up diving...a coversation with Jenny more or less helped to make a decision to go for it. Jenny said that..she told herself that she must learn how to dive before she turned 40...and so she did and done it. Jenny is one of the many inspirational friends that I look up to. People like me need this kind of friends to give me a kick once in a while :)
So that ..I don't just sit around waiting for miracles to happen.


Left my brand new GNC water bottle at the gym locker room yesterday. How mindless can I be! I hope somebody picks it up and hand it over to the reception or something. Super Tuesday today...haven't been able to enjoy BC as much as I want to becos of the weak ankle. May be I should stop for a while. May be.

While I am whining about my little life....a real nice man I know...a good father of a dear friend is struggling hard to fight sickness and pain. I wish there is something I can do. I have gone through this phase myself..I know very well that it is a trying time and phase that almost everyone have to go through once or twice in life...but then...nobody said it's going to be easy.
Hang in there my friend...


Lin Yutang:
Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: