Friday, February 20, 2009

Thinking too much..

I have not written / ramble much this week eh? Lotsa crap from me. Yea..am full of crap. Think I am going crazy. Don't be surprise if you see me checking into a mental institution one day ha-ha. Been thinking too much. I've always been a thinker. Think think think but never really get anything done. I think when I am at work. I think when I drive. Think when I eat. Think when I play. I think I also think when I am asleep cos I always wake up in the middle of the night staring in the darkness wondering why I am awake. Scary eh? If you ask me..what is it that I think so much about...I wouldn't have an answer. I simply don't know. No that there are any major problems going on in my life. Now..I am thinking what I should do over the weekend. Wanted to do some good by going to donate blood...had to postpone plan now that 'relative' is visiting. Busybee asked if I wanna go to the park with her and Ryan tomorrow..but I am having the RPM itch. Gotta have it la.

Other to-do's for the time being:

..collect delivery from poslaju
..haircut?
..clean & return the BBQ pit and cooler box (yes.. since Dec 31 NY Eve do)
..clean room? (er yes...overdue task since pre-CNY)
..am also toying the idea of taking a drive to Kampar / Bidor again - miss the food and I am sure dad will like it
arghhh..I need a get away la.
February coming to and end. What have you done this month?
Not sure about this month..but this week I told a truth.
The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Gloria Steinem
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain



Nice sunny weather out there. What you doing this beautiful Friday evening? I will be eating out at Wong Ah Wah Jalan Alor with some old eating kaki-s.

Oh..I will be washing my car this weekend. Bet you it will RAIN!
Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. u got think so much one meh?? strange wor... :) anyway.. have a nice weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm din know you think so much, are you sure ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's raining now! AMAZING! Did you really wash your car? It's been so hot and dry for the past one week and voila.. it rained!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha..i saw the clouds yesterday so..i cancelled my plan altho i was on de way to wash it..today oso..when i was abt to go..saw the sky. let's predict again nex week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your weather forecast is so so true!!! Next time you go wash car, you better warn us in advance

    ReplyDelete